Obviously this post is about a week too late.
But I felt bad leaving out week 3 just because I haven't had time to blog about it.
So I'll keep this short and sweet:
Week 3 of [Advent Conspiracy] is about giving more; or, I would say, giving better.
Week 2 was about spending less overall, not giving many meaningless gifts. Week 3 is basically an extension of that - giving better, more thoughtful gifts, and then giving away some of what you've saved (from not giving all those meaningless gifts), to organizations that are doing good things in the world.
Around The Porch this Advent season, we've suggested giving to three different organizations:
More to come about these organizations later, but for now this note Dave wrote gives a good little overview of all three, if you want the cliff notes version.
Happy Christmas Eve Eve!
No comments:
Post a Comment