Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The 10

For those of you who are recent Whitworth grads, have you discovered The 10 yet?
Its a Whitworth blog focused in on alumni from the last 10 graduating classes. I discovered it a few months ago, and its kind of cool to see what is going on with other grads.

http://whitworth10.wordpress.com/

But the reason I bring this up is that the most recent post on The 10 is about the CRC! As part of my work on communications and advertising here, (I'm working on the new website that is going live soon, as well as a facebook page, etc) I wrote a guest blog post for The 10, which was posted today. (I know it might seem like I'm tooting my own horn, but mostly I just want as many people to know about the CRC as possible!). So if you're interested, here is the link to that post:

http://whitworth10.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/%c2%a1pura-vida/

¡Pura Vida Mae!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Toot toot! That's me, tooting your horn! Great job on the blog post. I wish I was going there...Love you!

Anonymous said...

Well done Emily!!