I'm pretty excited about starting school again. Although I'll admit that, for someone whose life has changed every 9 to 12 months the last few years, it feels strange to commit to something for the next 3(ish) years.
It feels good though - I'm excited about life in Spokane, life in West Central, life at the Porch. At this point, it feels great to settle, especially when it's into the exact spot I know God wants me to be.
| Inspiration from the office wall |
On a separate note, please keep the Porch in your prayers this coming weekend. We're having a dreaming session - Friday night and all day Saturday we are asking Porch people to show up and dream about the future. We held a little visioning weekend like this a few years back, and it was a really meaningful time that has guided our path the last few years.
Pray that we can hear God's voice and dream his dreams for the future of the Porch.
And if the Porch is your home, please join us.
No comments:
Post a Comment