I went to Nicaragua for a week, and since then I've been super busy with visitors coming in and out of the CRC. Right after we got back from Nica the CASP group was here for a week - hence, hanging out with friends old and new, hence no blogging.
And now, the best visitor of all is here - my Daddy!
Here are a few pictures of what we've done in the last few days:
Dinner at my favorite restaurant - Comida Libanesa (Lebanese).
Canopy Adventure! Yes, he did!
We had a Star Wars Sleepover with our spring students - obviously I am Queen Amidala.
I love this picture that my Dad took on the drive up to Poás.
This is our Volcán Poás picture. Oh wait, you can't even see the volcano because of all the clouds.
But we were able to see the lake.
Daddy's turn to take a picture with the "poor man's umbrella". Since Bethany, Mom and I all have pictures with this plant already...
We visited Doka Estate to learn all about the coffee growing, processing and roasting process. This is Daddy turning the coffee in part one of the drying process.
American Gothic anyone?
He got to meet our favorite pup, Larry! They are already great friends.
It is so great having my Dad here - I love you Daddy!
4 comments:
Love the pictures! Glad you are enjoying living down there. Love Aunt Cinda.
Awesome awesome pictures! You look like you're having a great time! I love you both!
I love all the pictures! More, more, I need more!! Can't wait to get some of that cofee...:)
Yay! So glad your dad got to visit!
Post a Comment